The Best Home Surveillance System Reviews 2019
It is a well-known fact that if you have a surveillance system implemented to your home, 80% of the potential burglars won’t target your home and they will avoid it. We also know that these systems are the best protection for all kinds of operations and they are more than just useful. Today, you will be able to check out home surveillance system reviews of the best possible models.
There are a lot of different options out there, but most systems have a similar base. What this means is that you get cameras which will record the surrounding area and send the feed to storage. Most systems come with hard drive storage with 1TB or more, but we noticed that new models include Cloud storage which makes things easier and more advanced.
Of course, you will want to read home video surveillance system reviews of models with the ability to record at night and to provide superb visibility. After all, you will need to know what’s happening around your home at all parts of a day or night. In addition, we will be focused on the overall video quality and we will explain the capabilities of all the systems mentioned below.
The best surveillance systems to buy in 2019
We discovered that 4 systems are very popular at the moment. They are different and they are based on different technologies, but all of them offer superb safety and you will like using them for a long period of time.
Check out all the home surveillance camera system reviews mentioned below in order to determine which one is the best option for your home and which one has all the features you have been looking for.
The most sophisticated package with great resolution
The GW Security 8 Channel comes with great features and it is developed for users who want the best level of protection. The cameras look modern and sophisticated and you can use an app which is compatible with the system. Overall, it is designed to be one of the safest systems on the market.
Features of GW Security 8 Channel:
- 5 MP resolution– The cameras have 5MP resolution which translates into 1920P. The maximum supported resolution is 8MP.
- Infrared LED– Thanks to the IR LED feature, the system can provide night recording up to 130 feet, which is higher than other systems have to offer.
- Wide Dynamic Range & 3D DNR– Helps you by offering enhanced visibility in versatile lighting situations and provides sharper video quality.
- 2TB of storage space– The storage space is impressive and worthy of the system.
- Free app is included– All owners can use an app to use the camera feed at any given moment from any location on the planet.
- 5MP resolution– It is impressive and very beneficial for most users.
- Storage space– Most, similar systems have half of the storage space.
- Different numbers of cameras available– We tested the system with 8 cameras, but there are available variations which range between 2 and 24 cameras in the package.
- Free lifetime support– You can use them at any time for any period of time.
- Price– This is one of the most expensive models. However, it offers superb safety.
- Camera casing– It’s sensitive so you will have to be gentle while installing.
Excellent value for money with all you are going to need
This is a very popular system that comes with all the features most users need. The value for money is impressive so we believe that ZOSI 8-Channel FULL 1080P HD-TVI Video Security System will be even more popular in the near future.
Features of the ZOSI 8-Channel FULL 1080P HD-TVI Video Security System:
- Aluminum housing– Cameras are placed inside an aluminum housing, which makes them super strong and capable of withstanding anything.
- 2MP of resolution– The resolution is actually very popular among these systems and it is sufficient for most homeowners.
- Loop recording– The DVR will automatically overwrite the old recordings and eliminate the need for adding additional storage.
- Motion detection– Get the system activated and ready when it detects movement.
- USB port– Extract the files of your surveillance to the external HDD or USB stick easily.
- Value for money– In general, you get a sophisticated, advanced system at a very good price.
- Aluminum housing– The cameras are well-protected and they come with high-end housing made of aluminum.
- Loop recording– Set the system to record in the loop and there is no need for maintenance or additional storage space.
- Motion detection– Cameras will be activated if they detect motion.
- 65 feet of night visibility– This is still standard value, but some users want more.
- App doesn’t work with 2G networks– You will need 3 or 4G network to watch the feed.
Extremely easy to install system with Cloud storage
The Blink XT Home Security Camera System is definitely an intere3sting alternative. It is probably one of more advanced models out there and it is definitely based on the latest technology which makes it more user-friendly and capable of providing excellent features. Of all wireless home surveillance system reviews most user will be impressed with this one.
Features of Blink XT Home Security Camera System:
- Cloud storage– There is no need for hard drive storage due to the fact the recordings will be sent to Cloud.
- Battery powered cameras– All the cameras are powered by 2 AA batteries which can last up to 2 years.
- Compatible with Alexa-enabled devices– Users can use all Alexa enabled devices to access the surveillance system.
- Up to 10 cameras with one Blink Sync Module– In the package, you get 5 cameras and one Blink Sync Module. It is possible to install up to 10 cameras with a single module.
- Motion detection– When the cameras detect motion, they will send notification to the user and they will even record a short clip and upload it to the Cloud.
- Up to 10 cameras with a single module– It simply makes the system more affordable if you have a need for a higher number of cameras.
- Battery powered– All the cameras run on AA batteries and the life is 2 years. It is a stunning result.
- Motion notifications– The system notifies the homeowner if motion is detected and record a video clip.
- No need for Cloud subscription– Future owners get access to Cloud for free, without any form of subscription.
- 110 degree field of view– Most systems have a bigger field of view which allows users to cover a bigger area.
- Night vision– It is a basic feature that doesn’t provide great results. It is still useful though.
Wi-Fi system with a separate monitor
The SMONET 8CH 1080P is a unique system that comes in 8 different versions. Users can choose between different number of cameras, with or without a monitor and different monitors. It is a system developed for those who need complete surveillance and they want to get it operational in the shortest amount of time. Outdoor home surveillance system reviews of those who already own it are more than just positive.
Features of the SMONET 8CH 1080P:
- 960P resolution– Potential users can choose between 720, 960 and 1080P resolution of the cameras.
- 1TB of storage space– The storage space is more than just sufficient for most users.
- 12 inches monitor included– The system is easy to connect with the monitor with a diagonal of 12 inches, which is included in the package. Not all variations come with a monitor!
- -50-125 degrees Fahrenheit– Operational temperature is between -50 degrees Fahrenheit and 125 degrees, which is great.
- Remote view– Users can watch the feed using a free app from any location. The app is compatible with Android and iOS operating systems.
- Decent value for money– Keep in mind that you get 4 cameras with Wi-Fi capability and even a monitor.
- App is great to use– The app is easy to use, offers all the features and operates without any bugs or major issues.
- Operational temperature– It simply means that the cameras can be installed indoor and outdoor, in different climates with major temperature differences.
- 8 different versions– Potential owners can choose between 8 different versions, which differ in a number of cameras, resolution and is a monitor included or not.
- Resolution– 960P is still a low resolution for some users.
- Screws for installation– They are too small and they are a bit complicated to use.
These were the home surveillance system reviews of the best and the most popular systems available on the market. Yes, they are different and they come with different features, which is actually an advantage. Each one of you can choose a system that matches his own criteria and which meets the specific set of requirements.