What Is The Best Hidden Car Camera in 2020
A lot of people have seen car dash videos and most of those videos have some crazy things happening in them. All of those videos were recorded because of a high-quality, hidden car camera with audio which was in car interior for a totally different reason.
People also put spy cameras in cars, so they have proof for the insurance company, in case something bad happens.
However, a lot of people put car surveillance camera with the purpose of catching a cheating spouse. The choice is huge, so you need to pick the one that is going to solve your problem. Keep reading to find out some of the best spy cameras for car to buy in 2020.
How To Get The Perfect HIDDEN CAR CAMERA
There are different uses for a spy camera, especially when it comes to putting one in your car. It’s actually very different than getting one for your house or office because it’s much harder to hide it properly and make it invisible to the naked eye. A perfectly installed hidden camera for car interior can catch a thief without him noticing anything.
On the other hand, you can use a mini spy camera for car for the purpose of catching a cheating spouse. In this case, you don’t even need to record a video. If you suspect something, all you need is a camera that has a GPS tracker in it, so you will know where your spouse is located and if said spouse lied to you about their whereabouts.
Before you go out and buy a perfect model for yourself consider the following things:
- Get the smallest and most portable camera out there. The smaller the camera, the easier it will be to hide it anywhere inside the vehicle. You will see that there are plenty of choices for spy cameras for car so make sure you check at several locations and pick the perfect one.
- Think about what you are trying to catch on the recording and then set it up on a location within the car interior where the product will record exactly what you want. For instance, to see the face of a thief, you need to put the camera somewhere on the dashboard. If you want to catch something in the backseat, you will need a covert car camera placed on the back of the front seats.
- The easiest way to hide a camera is if you disguise it as an object that can be removed from the car. The best object would be one that the passengers will never think to move like the sunglass clips on the overhead flaps, bobble-head sculptures located on the dash, objects hanging from the rearview mirror or anything similar to these.
Top 3 Hidden Car Cameras For surveillance
DR.PRO 4.5" LCD 360 Degree Panoramic Dash Cam
A panoramic dash cam can be used as a spy camera. However, its main purpose is to record your driving, so if anything bad happens, you will have evidence for the insurance company. The best place to put this camera is on the windshield so it can record anything, even in the back of the car. This covert spy camera in car windshield supports 1440P/1080P videos with up to 25 fps.
Another amazing feature it offers is a G-sensor, which means that the camera will lock and save any recorded video in case of a collision. On top of that this camera records audio and it can be your personal 24 hours parking monitor. This means that the camera records as soon as you turn the ignition on and it won’t miss anything for the whole drive.
- High-quality videos
- 24 hours recording
- Records in the whole car vicinity
- Not perfect for trucks/large vehicles
- Installation could be complicated
Crosstour Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Car Dashboard Camera
This cam has a motion detector and it will start recording as soon as it detects some movement. It also offers excellent video quality and night vision, which means it can record at any time during the day & night both. The amazing thing about this hidden car surveillance camera is that it has a 170’ Wide Angle, meaning it can even record 4 lanes of traffic.
The Crosstour camera starts recording both audio and video as soon as you turn on the engine and then it automatically shuts down when the car engine stops working. The motion detection feature on the cam will catch any movement within three meters. If there is no movement, the camera stops recording after 10 secs.
- Wider recording angle
- Motion detection sensor
- Loop recording
- The night vision could be better
mini Wireless Security Camera
This is one of the smallest spy cameras that you can get, which makes it perfect for putting it in the car. It's very discreet so that no one will notice it and the great thing is that it is wireless. The camera can automatically transfer videos and pictures directly to your phone, tablet or laptop.
This camera can help you protect yourself from any unforeseen events and on top of that you don't have to keep it in the car, you can take it with you and the recording continues. One of its features is that it has an HD mic, giving you really good audio recordings.
- HD microphone
- It works through rain
- Has an app
- Doesn’t record for a long time
- Has problems with SD card
All in all, we can see that whatever kind of car camera you get, it’s very important to get a spy camera with audio. If you want to protect your car from a possible theft, or you want to keep an eye on a cheating spouse, get a very small camera that can be easily disguised into an item that is located in the car.
Getting a spy car camera for surveillance with a GPS tracker is also good, so you will always know where the car is located. Above, we have shown you 3 excellent car cameras and whichever one you pick, you will be fully satisfied. Keep in mind that setting up a spy camera in the car is harder than when you do it in your house or office. If it’s not installed properly, people might notice it and it might not work as it should. So, spend some extra time with the manual and you won’t regret it.